What are the requirements for the installation of low-nitrogen burner equipment?
Writer： admin Time：2021-11-03 16:11 Browse：℃
In recent years, gas burners have become more and more popular in the lives of ordinary people, and we often come into contact with gas burners. Gas burners can be divided into natural gas burners, city gas burners, etc.
Everyone knows that when installing a gas burner, the installer will be very careful. The installation requirements of the burner have been sorted out as follows, let’s take a look:
1. The ground and wall where the burning appliance is installed should be able to bear the load.
2. Burning appliances should not be installed in places where flammable materials are piled up.
3. Straight-discharge and semi-enclosed burning appliances should not be installed in places with corrosive gas and dust.
4. Burning appliances should not be installed in places that affect other gas equipment or electrical equipment.
5. The influence of full flow, safety valve action and condensed water should be considered during installation. Waterproof treatment or drainage pipe should be installed on the ground.
6. The convenience of inspection and repair should be considered for the installation of burning appliances; the exhaust pipe and the exhaust pipe should be installed at a place that is easy to install and repair.
2. For newly installed pipelines, carefully check the installation reliability of all pipelines and the tightness of the pipelines.
3. Users who use a separate gasification station must ensure that the gas supply volume and gas supply parameters meet the combustion requirements.
4. The operator carefully reads the operation manual of the equipment, and is proficient in the shortcomings of the low-nitrogen burner operation knowledge and methods.
5. Check whether the gas valve is open every time before starting up, otherwise the burner will not work.
8. When there is no abnormality in the operation of the combustion-supporting fan, restart the combustion control button. At this time, the combustion program controller starts to work. It performs ignition, air supply, flame detection, and other procedures through a certain program to achieve normal combustion.
9. When the combustion controller receives a signal that is not conducive to combustion (for example: ignition failure, unstable air pressure, circuit problems) and other problems, the combustion controller immediately turns off the gas and sends out an alarm signal.
10. If the combustion controller alarms, it must be manually reset by the operator after the fault is resolved before it can continue to work.
11. For the operation of the entire equipment, the operator should refer to the furnace body operating procedures and production process requirements.
12. When the control temperature needs to be adjusted according to the requirements of the production process, the operator should refer to the instructions of the intelligent numerical control table for adjustment
Although there will be professional personnel for gas installation, it is necessary for you to master the above points carefully for related requirements to avoid adverse reactions when installing gas burners. Of course, knowing some relevant information also has a kind of safety guarantee for people who are often exposed to gas.